Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2008

new pics

I was just really enjoying myself, I can't wait to go back.

We went and saw Dave and Sherry. I really liked sitting on Dave's lap
it was the perfect size.


Well, mommy read that babies mimick at my age and a good trick to
try is sticking out your tongue, well it worked and now I can't stop,
and I have to show everyone my new trick.


Mommy and Daddy had Greg and Sarah over, and Greg thought it
would be funny to make me look like a nerd, but I still look good!

I really like my chair that "uncle" Greg and "aunt" Sarah got me. This
is me relaxing.

I really like my mobile.


Mommy finally put me in my big boy crib instead of the bassinet. I
think I might be starting to like it.


I sometimes have a hard time staying awake during "torture time" so
my daddy had to put a wet washcloth on my head to wake me up.

I just can't stop smiling.


Here I am on my sit and play. I have so much fun when mommy puts me on it.













1 comment:

Shelly said...

aw, love the new pics! he's getting so big!!!!!!!!! it goes too too fast!