Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My New Family

Here I am with Aunt Jenny she helped give me a bath. I am really glad I got to spend time with them, and can't wait until I see them again. (hopefully with Aunt Teresa and Uncle Allan too :)
Here I am with my Uncle Scotty, he held me for the first time to get
out of doing the dishes while my mommy and Aunt Jenny went for a
walk, but then he couldn't get enough of me. I also really liked him,
during torture time I was always good for him.
I really liked my cousin Anthony. He even got me to smile. I think he
really liked me to.
My cousins Anthony and Mike came to see me, and we got a picture
with papaw and all his grandkids.
The next day, I got my papaw to hold me for the first time. I think he
was a little nervous.
But my gift was much cooler!!!
Here I am on Christmas day. Daddy thought I would like his shirt he
got.
Here I am in one of the outfits my Aunt Teresa gave me for Christmas
Here is me and my cousin Preston on mommy's annual shopping day
with Grandma and my aunts. They didn't get much shopping done with
us around this year, but aren't we just too cute?
Here is me and my daddy and my dog Kiwi. He likes to hold me when
i'm sleeping.
Daddy thought it was funny I couldn't move in my snowsuit so he was
sure to get plenty of pictures of me.
My cousins Zach and Taylor couldn't see me in the hospital but they
were sure to hold me when I came home.
I even got my Uncle Matt to hold me.

Aunt Teresa "Zizi" and Uncle Allan
Grandma

Grandpa
Aunt Melissa
Uncle Seth
There were alot of people who came to see me. This is my Aunt Kim.
On November 20, 2007 we welcomed Elijah Bryant Payne into our
family. We were very excited, but I think he was still trying to decide.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

ooo--i care! i love you honey and you better be reading my blog =-)

The Fritch Family said...

Hey Patty & Kevin & Elijah! We were so excited to see you have a website too! Elijah is a cutie! We can't wait to meet him!
Cory, Eva, Corbin (and baby girl)