Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Easter and Grandpas B-Day

This is the first day in the bouncer seat. Mommy found out I could
do it when they put me in one in Sunday School.







This is Grandpa getting ready to blow out the candles for his
B-day.

Grandpa got a Wii for his b-day!

This is me in my cool Polo outfit that I got for Easter!

This is my cousin Zach, Taylor, and my Grandma

This is my cousin Preston, Mommy really needs to get more pics.


I slobbered all over my Easter outfit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable. What a great smile. I can't believe our babies are growing up so fast. River has the same jumperoo and she loves it too.

The Fritch Family said...

He looks like he was enjoying jumping! Have you guys bought him one yet? I know you said you'd like to get a different one than Preston and I saw one at Babies-R-Us today (it's a horse and it's pretty cute too!). We'll see you guys in a couple weeks!